BIS Research wants to step up inbound sales programme in which it would like to create brand pull into the market and create a niche for itself in global arena .The person will be responsible for end to end marketing and branding activities for the organization .
Following responsibilities are envisaged-
1. Create strong overall and groupwise brand pull by foreseeing and leveraging-
B) Social Media (Text and Video)
C) Industry publications and Press Releases
D) Bundled subscription and exploring other possible avenues of revenue generation
2. Ensuring targeted inbound billing every quarter, overall and by group
3. Google, LinkedIn and other adwords planning and creation with SEO team
4. Drive engagement and build awareness with potential customers through different channels of marketing
5. Strategizing and executing aggressive inbound marketing plan for each group and BIS overall.
1. 5 years of “marketing and branding” experience in a B2B set-up
2. Ideally an MBA from one of the top 20 B-Schools in India and abroad
3. Proven track record in earlier engagements
4. Ideal candidate should have worked in Market Intelligence/ Research or in any other SAS company in an early stage
5. Candidate should be an innovative thinker and a team player
Salary : As per industry standards