BIS Research is looking to hire candidates for Marketing Associate for its Delhi Office to join immediately. BIS Research boasts of impressive international clientele ranging from technology giants (such as Panasonic, Robert Bosch, Tekna) to Big Tobacco (Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris), leading startups, and universities. As a Marketing Assocaite, you will build the brand by working on all aspects of marketing at our New Delhi office. You'll be the full time marketing member in the organization and are expected to perform a hands-on role in expanding the business and the marketing team.
• Build an online presence through digital marketing and content marketing.
• Set up advert through Google, LinkedIn and affiliate programs.
• Execute Email campaign, PR campaign though paid and unpaid channel.
• Work with management to develop and execute digital marketing strategy and programs, consistent with our business and brand objectives through out-of-the-box, high quality, digital marketing programs based on available and future research and best practices
• Drive engagement and build awareness with potential customers through different channels of marketing.
• Constantly generate more leads through social campaigns and other tactics
• Perform strong Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization on website to increase web traffic on website. Beat competitors with strong keyword and content strategies.
• Conduct competitive analysis studies on market competitors
• Drive any offline marketing campaigns .
• Strategize future marketing plans
• Strong Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization knowledge .
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Knowledge of marketing tools such as Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
• Well aware of the ongoing trends in digital marketing and social media strategies
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced start-up environment
• Flexible, able to multi-task and keep organized
• Social Media Marketing experience on major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Instagram and more
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Experience: 1-3 years of Digital marketing experience
Salary: As per industry standards