BIS Research is looking to hire a Research Manager for its Delhi Office to join immediately.
• Ensuring production of specified number of Research reports in a working cycle with a Research team having varied experience ranging from 0 to 40 months
• Ensuring targeted billing every quarter including total number of reports and business per report
• Ensuring adequate number of primaries and striving for better interactions with primary participants
• Ensuring quality and timeliness of Research deliverables
• Guiding the entire research unit through the research process, inclusive of market coverage, adequate segmentation in the report, compliance, research process planning and strategizing, data analysis and market engineering, primary research, qualitative data analysis and ensuring proper business language
• Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to strategize revenue generation and customer acquisition
• Strategizing and planning manpower requirements in coordination with the Talent Acquisition team
• Training and mentoring Research professionals to achieve individual and organizational targets and grow in their respective verticals with a plan of designing a training module
• Communicating research results through the creation of structured end-products: memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.
• Expected to take complete ownership and deliver high quality Industry and Sector Research in the specific areas of specializations
• Apply networking skills to generate a contact list for industry experts, and also attend conferences to spread visibility and gain industry specific knowledge
Salary : As per industry standards