The technology has significantly evolved in various industries, such as automotive, manufacturing, and construction, in terms of enhanced safety measures, connectivity, cost reduction, and convenience of users. The process of the evolution of communication networks has proven to be an essential part of the network technology ecosystem.
The changing paradigm of the consumer as well as enterprise market, requirement of higher bandwidth, increasing data traffic across industries, coupled with congestion in networks, are some of the factors substantiating the need for network evolution. This leads to the advent of the 5G networks in order to cater to the growing needs for speed, reliability, and low latency.
The harmonized spectrum allocation, coupled with the device availability, is one of the pressing matters to be looked upon in the current scenario. Harmonized allocation of frequencies provides an added advantage since it reduces radio interference across borders and facilitates interoperability and international roaming, among others.
The major field trial activities by the telecom operators, has been undergoing in various parts of the world to stay ahead in the 5G race. For instance, countries such as China, the U.S., South Korea, Japan, India, the U.A.E., Qatar, and some European countries have been ahead in the trial sites to begin with the 5g rollout.
To explore the present scenario of evolving wireless technologies, 5G trials, use cases and spectrum allocation, among others; join the industry experts at the emerging tech webinar, “5G Vision 2025: Unlocking Strategies for Stakeholders” on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 10:30 AM PDT. The guest speaker for the webinar are Dr. Sanjay Gupta, President AirFuel Alliance and Marios Nicolaou, a senior expert with more than 20 years of experience in Telecom Strategy.
Agenda of the webinar
- Identify Critical Differentiators Behind the 5G Hype
- Evaluate Emerging Use Cases’ Potential Across Industries & Spectrum
- Focus on Network Partners, Telecom Operators, Device OEMs, and Regulators as Key Stakeholders
- Analyse 5G Deployment Ecosystem Enablers Across Stakeholders
- Learn Winning Business Strategies for 5G Deployment Across Stakeholders
- Live Question and Answer Session with speakers
Who should attend the webinar?
- Telecom Operators
- Chipset Manufacturers
- Device Manufacturers
- Regulatory Bodies
- Network Partners
- Enterprise Services Providers
- Individual Enthusiasts
Dr. Sanjay Gupta, President, AirFuel Alliance
- Dr Sanjay Gupta joined AirFuel Alliance in 2018 and is working toward Defining interoperable technology standards for the next generation of wireless power technologies including Magnetic Resonance and Radio Frequency (RF).
- Earlier Dr Gupta was associated with WiTricity Corportion as Vice President.
- Prior to WiTricity Corportion he was also associated with organizations such as MC10 Inc., Motorola, and Motorola Mobility
- For 4 years, Dr Gupta was associated as Professor with Illionis Institute of Technolog
Marios Nicolaou, Independent Advisor and Former Senior Director, Nokia Bell Labs
- Senior Expert 5G & Digital Transformation
- Expert in the strategic implementation of 5G across consumer and vertical segments
- Worked extensively in companies like Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia with a focus to help large operators evolve their converged networks while maximising market value
- Holds an MSc in Engineering Management from the University of Southern California and a BSc in EE from the University of California Irvine