An astounding amount of progress has been made in the automotive industry as vehicles continue to be developed and equipped with advanced technologies. There will be a stark difference between how a car is utilized today and how it will be useful in the future. The car of the future will be connected, autonomous, shared, and electric.
Today, vehicles are being developed to connect with various devices, infrastructures, cloud storage, and other vehicles to provide a better driving experience. These connected vehicles not only provide numerous new features for the vehicle users but also provide a big opportunity to automotive companies and other stakeholders involved to create and develop new business opportunities for themselves.
A successful vehicle data usage model is expected to encounter two major blocks i.e. data collection & analysis and threat of cyber security attacks. In data collection and analysis, the companies first have to carefully collect, process, and analyze the data generated from connected vehicle leading to a new avenue for automotive data services. Also, the nodes of connectivity increase the threat of cyber security attacks on a vehicle, leading to a need for automotive cyber security.
Evaluating the current trends in the industry and addressing the key challenges about vehicle data usage, BIS Research is conducting a webinar on “Big Data for the Future of Mobility: Opportunities and Challenges”, on Wednesday, 15th May 2019 at 11:00 to 11:30 AM PDT, with guest speakers – Lisa Joy Rosner, CMO, Otonomo and Amir Einav, VP Marketing, Karamba Security.
Webinar + 2 White Papers + Presentation Deck: Complete Knowledge Bundle
What all is in it?
- Free-copy of the white paper on “Will Self-Driving Vehicles be a Reality By 2025?” (as soon as you register for the webinar)
- Free-copy of the white paper on “Automotive cyber security” (to attendees – one day after the webinar is concluded)
- The entire presentation deck for the webinar (to attendees – two days after the webinar is concluded)
- The link to the transcript/video of the webinar (to attendees – two days after the webinar is concluded)
- Live Q&A session with guest speaker
Key Takeaways from the Webinar:
- Gathering insights about the current challenges, opportunities, and developments in automotive cyber security and data services
- Scrutinizing and exploring ways to implement a uniform cyber security strategy across the automotive supply chain to protect vehicle data
- Defining the implementation strategy and key enablers to mitigate automotive cyber security threats in the vehicle
- Identifying the business opportunities around big data being generated from a vehicle
- Getting cognizance of the importance and complexity of data storage, securing, and processing from connected vehicles
- Developing a deep understanding about the future market penetration level of connected vehicles by 2030 along with its sources and amount of data generation
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Automotive Sensor Manufacturers
- Automotive Telecom and Network Providers
- 3rd Party Automotive Technology and Solution Providers
- Automotive Cyber security Experts
- System Integrators
- Fleet Managers
- Cyber Security Association Representatives
- Automotive Cyber security Solution Providers
- Autonomous Driving Software Solution Providers
- Network and Cloud Solution Providers
- Automotive Data Services Providers
- Automotive Component Suppliers
- Government Representatives
- In-Car Service Providers (such as Retail, Finance, and Infotainment, among others)
- Mobility Service Aggregators