Overwhelming research on autonomous BVLOS flights would unlock the next generation drone applications with exclusive focus on commercial and government sector initiatives. Drone for BVLOS operations is currently at its nascent stage with major operations being carried out legally in Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, and Switzerland.
BVLOS drone operation has been marked to be one of the next big opportunities for commercial drone companies around the world. Key challenges in line with real-life implementation include infrastructure, regulations, maturity of hardware, and societal barriers. As the industry attempts to overcome the mentioned barriers, many new application areas such as aerial photography, disaster management, weather forecasting, and urban planning are expected to evolve in the coming future for drones.
Road, rail and pipeline inspections, agriculture, and medical delivery are some of the promising applications that have huge potential and can only be enabled with autonomous BVLOS flights. The ability of the drones to cover longer ranges will significantly improve the economics of commercial operations. Business organization, which actively use drones in their operations may begin to achieve maximum benefits, once the BVLOS drone regulations are in place. A growth in the number of use cases can be expected in the coming future, as the usage of drone technology becomes prevalent in the industry.
At present, the drones operating in the beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) are in the evolutionary stage, thus regulatory framework will play a huge role in future. Various strategic partnerships are expected with companies planning to grow both organically and inorganically. Stand-alone drone hardware is not the only requirement of commercial end users, instead they are looking for the complete drone-based solutions. In the years to come, it is anticipated that drone-based solutions will mature, and end users will start adopting and integrating these solutions into their existing workflows.
To explore the present scenario of BVLOS drone industry landscape and gauge the tremendous capabilities of the same in advancing applications in the commercial and the government space, join the webinar on “Unlocking New Opportunities with BVLOS Drone Operations” on Tuesday, 10th September 2019 at 10:30 AM PDT. The guest speaker associated with the webinar is Benjamin Benharrosh, Co-Founder and VP Sales, Delair.
Key Points to be Discussed in the Webinar
- Analyze the progress of commercial drone industry- current scenario and the dynamics that are propelling the industry
- Acquire the basic requirements for BVLOS ready systems
- Explore expanding use cases with BVLOS drone operations
- Understand the benefits of deployment of BVLOS drone in different industries
- Understand the breakthrough developments occurring in the industry and their influence on the market
- Live Q&A with Guest Speakers
- Free Whitepaper for the attendees, titled “Autonomous BVLOS Flights: Will it Unlock the Next-Generation Drone Applications?”
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
- Drone OEMs and Service Providers
- Regulatory Bodies & Private Companies
- Component Manufacturers
- Software Providers
- System Integrators
- End-User Companies
Benjamin Benharrosh, Co-founder, Delair
- Benjamin Benharrosh founded Delair in March 2011 with three other partners.
- Delair was launched to enable companies to leverage imagery to monitor their assets in particular using drones.
- Benjamin is also co-founder and ex-member of the Board of the French Federation of Civilian UAV (FPDC).
- Benjamin has been operating as the VP Sales, Delair – before moving to the US to expand the company in North America.
- He Graduated in Civil Engineering from Polytechnique School, France
Don’t miss out on the opportunity and register for the webinar “Unlocking New Opportunities with BVLOS Drone Operations” on Tuesday, 10th September 2019 at 10:30 AM PDT.