The arena of precision medicine (PM), though still in its early stage, holds the promise of revolutionizing the entire healthcare delivery model. It empowers clinicians to personalize screening, diagnosis and treatment for each individual patient, and not take a one-size-fits-all approach. The amount of genomic data has risen exponentially in the last two decades, especially after the inception of the Human Genome Project – one of the first federally funded initiatives put forth by the National Institute of Health (U.S.).
These huge sets of genomic data can only be useful when they are appropriately analyzed and interpreted. In order to analyze and interpret such huge datasets, the industry requires new tools and resources for identifying hidden patterns underneath a human genome which can significantly improve the clinical decision making process.
Informatics technologies can serve as a potential solution to deal with this growing genomic data sets. Today’s data driven environment in the genome sequencing space is encoraging key players to develop new software solutions pertaining to different stages of genomic sequencing.
Evaluating the current trends in the precision medicine market and addressing the advancements occurring in the health informatics, BIS Research is conducting a webinar on:
Tuesday, 30th April 2019 l 1:30 – 2:00 PM PDT
Guest Speaker – Simon Lee, Chief Commercial Officer at Jintel Health
Complete Knowledge Bundle: Webinar + White Paper + Presentation Deck
What all is in it?
- Free-copy of our white paper on “PHARMACOGENOMICS: Emerging Trends, Technologies and Clinical Implementation” (as soon as you register for the webinar)
- The entire presentation deck for the webinar (two days after the webinar is concluded)
- The link to the transcript/video of the webinar (two days after the webinar is concluded)
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- What are the recent advancements in health informatics?
- What is the importance and key elements of informatics in precision medicine?
- How to measure the business impact of data integration and informatics and related opportunities?
- How informatics strategies can drive success in the precision medicine ecosystem?
Who should attend this webinar?
- Health informatics companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Diagnostic companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Clinical and scientific leaders of precision medicine
- Chief medical and scientific officers
- Personnel involved in product development and clinical operations
Speaker Profile –
Simon Lee, Chief Commercial Officer at Jintel Health
- As a Chief Commercial Officer, Simon Lee is focused on ensuring the integrated commercial success of the organization.
- He has 30 plus years of experience in combined strategic health information technology (HIT) solution-selling, marketing, and business development.
- He has an extensive background in the Provider, Payer and Pharma sectors of the healthcare market.
- He has also worked in capacity of Director of health system partnerships at Syapse, a precision medicine focused start-up.
- Simon has worked as a Senior Vice President of Business Development for Primex, a pharma regulatory compliance solution provider.
- He was also associated with Nanthealth a precision medicine platform as Vice President of Enterprise Sales.
- He also held the position of Vice President of Sales for Lumeris Healthcare a population health platform and services provider.
- For several years Simon has worked for several acute and ambulatory care EMR vendors as well as core business solution providers for the managed care and payer markets.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity and register for the webinar ‘Advancing Precision Medicine Through Informatics’ on Tuesday, 30th April 2019.