The enormous burden associated with surgical errors is one of the key concerns for the healthcare systems in several developed economies such as the U.S., Germany, France, Japan, and China, among others. The incidence of surgical errors witnessed by the mentioned economies together in the year 2018, was found to be a daunting number of 8,069,888 cases. Although countries are renowned for their technologically progressive healthcare systems, witnessing such a massive incidence of surgical errors is alarming.
Virtual reality (VR) surgical simulators are one of the disruptive technologies which hold the massive potential to aid in the battle against surgical errors. The clinical incorporation of VR surgical simulators would address some of the pivotal causes of surgical errors such as lack of adequate preoperative planning and poor peer communication, among others.
To gauge the current economic burden associated with surgical errors and to evaluate capabilities of VR surgical simulation technology as a potential solution, BIS Research is conducting a webinar, ‘Robotics Simulators: An Emerging Frontier in the Era of Healthcare Robotics’, on Wednesday 17th July 2019 at 1.30 PM PDT – 2.00 PM PDT, with guest speaker Mr. Jeffrey Berkley, CEO, Chairman, and Founder Mimic Technologies, Inc.
Why Robotics Simulators are an Emerging Frontier?
- Aid in addressing pivotal causes of surgical errors
- Provide risk free practice platform for surgeons
- Offer utmost realistic scenario
- Improve procedural accuracy and productivity
Why Attend the Webinar?
- To understand the statistics associated with surgical errors
- To disintegrate the causes of surgical errors and identify the areas to be focused
- To learn the benefits associated with clinical incorporation of robotics simulators
- To identify the required technological advancements to bolster commercial success of robotics simulators
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
- Surgical robotics companies
- Medical device companies
- Surgical robotics software developer companies
- Simulation system companies
- Healthcare automation enthusiasts
- Venture capitalist firms
Attendees’ Take Home
- Live Q&A with Guest Speaker
- Free Whitepaper titled “Virtual Reality Surgical Simulation Systems: Solution to Growing Surgical Malpractices”
Mr. Jeffrey Berkley, CEO, Chairman, and Founder Mimic Technologies, Inc.
- Founder of the company, which is a pioneer and leader in robotic surgery simulation ecosystem.
- Expert in Haptics, Surgery Simulation, and Real-Time Finite Element Modeling.
- Holds more than 20 years of industry experience in the field of surgery simulation technologies, augmented by product innovation, marketing, and business development.
- Influential thought leader renowned for his public engagements with academicians.
- Aimed at developing next-generation learning tools and curricula to advance robotic surgery training and improve patient safety.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity and register for the webinar ‘Robotics Simulators: An Emerging Frontier in the Era of Healthcare Robotics’, on Wednesday 17th July 2019 at 1.30 PM PDT.