BIS Research is looking to hire candidates for Business Development Intern for its Delhi Office to join immediately. BIS Research boasts of impressive international clientele ranging from technology giants (such as Panasonic, Robert Bosch, Tekna) to Big Tobacco (Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris), leading startups, and universities...
• Selling and promoting market research reports.
• Cold calling and running successful email campaigns.
• Retrieving relevant target contacts using various web portals.
• Setting up on the spot tele-conference with the senior manager.
• Maintaining and updating marketing collaterals.
• Maintaining and developing target contact database
• Outstanding communications skills, including writing, graphics (presentation), and verbal English.
• Passion for technology
Stipend: 10k-12k + Sales Incentive
Duration: 3-6 months.
Job Location: Kailash Colony, New Delhi, India
Start date: On Going
The Perk: Post successful completion of internship (typically 3 months), the eligible “interns” will be provided with an opportunity to join the firm as a full time employee with a competitive remuneration and bonus options.