We are looking for Graphic Designer- Digital Publications.
The successful candidate will be creative, innovative, quick thinking and motivated to work both individually and collaboratively to meet tight deadlines
Software: Adobe Creative (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), as well as Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
• Design digital and print materials for internal and external marketing projects, including but not limited to reports, infographics, whitepapers and one-pagers, brochures, presentation materials, data visualizations
• Expert in MS Word for digital publishing
• Serve as an in-house PowerPoint resource to create new or edit existing high-end presentations
• Adapt to quickly changing workflows while managing many projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Effectively manage multiple projects at one time and communicate with Analysts on expectations and deadlines
• Execute the entire process of all projects as assigned, from concept to final product.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and stay organized
• Extensive knowledge of layout, typography, digital publication
• Understanding of print methods
• 4-5 years of experience
• Degree/course in Graphic Design.
• Strong design skills and portfolio
• Good communication skills.
• Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
• Attention to Detail
• Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must
• Organized, focused and detail- and deadline-oriented
Immediate Joiners preferred.