Position Title: Principal Consultant
Vertical: Healthcare (LifeScience's , Precision Medicine , MedTech)
Location: Noida, India
Education: B.Tech (Bio technology)/M.Tech (Biotechnology) /B.E (Hons)/B.SC (Lifesciences, Bio)/ B.Pharma / M.Pharma
• Ensuring targeted billing every quarter and business per unit.
• Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to achieve revenue targets for the unit.
• Active participation in generation of RFPs for key accounts.
• Collaborate with the Sales Team to develop pipeline for our reporting products including engagements.
• Ensuring quality & timelines of research deliverables.
• Ensuring achievement of quarterly and annual production targets.
• Ensure smooth coordination between research, edit, sales and web teams to deliver reporting products of industry gold standards.
• Guiding the entire research unit through the research process, inclusive of market coverage, adequate segmentation in the report, compliance research process planning and strategizing, data analysis and market engineering, primary research, qualitative data analysis and ensuring proper business knowledge.
• New Alliance Development with Agencies which can help us position ourselves to be an esteemed research partner.
• Positioning new report products to create a white space (through white papers)
• Conducting trainings/workshops.
• Shall be responsible for publishing thought leadership article in an international platform
• Team Management
• At least 7-8 years of experience in healthcare research and consulting.
• Experience of managing a team of 5 members at least
• Proven thought leadership in the healthcare demonstrated through publications and or speaking engagement.
• Experienced in working on consulting teams consisting of members with varied skill levels
• Outstanding client facing skills
• Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks simultaneously