The requirements are as follows:
• Must have minimum 4 years of relevant experience in SEO.
• Candidates with B2B websites SEO experience will be preferred
• Should be technically sound and be able to work with IT vendor to manage and update website
• Google Analytics certified and be experienced with Google Webmaster Tools. Review and analyze website to find areas of improvement
• Expert Knowledge of On Page, Off Page, White Hat SEO Optimization
• Optimize website and blog to rank higher for relevant keywords in Organic search results
• Link building to generate quality traffic from relevant websites and social media
• Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics. Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists
• Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments
• Handling all aspects of SEO and SMO (Social Media Optimization)
Salary: Rs 5-5.5 lacs/annum (fixed) + variable of 50k/annum.