BIS Research (Business Intelligence and Strategy Research) is a global market research and advisory company. BIS Research publishes in-depth global market intelligence reports across different industry verticals-Electronics, Semiconductor, Telecom, Information Technology, Automotive, Medical Devices, and other emerging technologies. BIS Research boasts of impressive international clientele ranging from technology giants (such as Vodafone, Panasonic, LG, Robert Bosch, LG, Tekna, Fuji), Consultancy Firms (Goldman Sachs, McKinsey) to Big Tobacco (Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris), leading startups, and universities.
BIS Research India operation boasts of a very young and dynamic workforce, with alumni coming from prestigious institutions like BITS Pilani, NITs, Pune University, IMT Nagpur, Colleges under Delhi University (SRCC, Kamla Nehru, Miranda House), and foreign universities like University of Edinburgh, Eller College of Management, Manchester University and Middlesex University among others.
• Understand Market Intelligence Reports from various verticals and draw a synopsis from those reports
• Target the right companies and the right set of people (These people should either be influencers or decision makers) and make a strong database of clients who can be approached
• Market the assigned and upcoming reports through different sources like LinkedIn, Slide share etc. and at the same time proactively generate leads
• Work on a regular basis with global clients to understand their requirements and update them about ongoing progress
• Train and mentor junior sales professionals to achieve individual and organizational target and grow in their respective verticals.
• Understand the sales procedure and develop a robust sales strategy based on different requirements from clients
• Retain the existing clients and further probe them to enhance business opportunities to increase customer lifetime value ( CLV) for the organization
• Work closely with Sales Manager to increase the Closure Ratio and Number of New Acquisitions and also to optimize customer acquisition cost (CAC) and cycle
• Use a consultative approach to qualify New Business Opportunities and position the company as a industry leader
• Overall work experience of 3 to 4 years and at least 2 years in market research industry or business development
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Should be able to demonstrate negotiation and pitching skills through past experience
• Should be willing to work in the U.S. and Europe time zones, which will be 9pm to 5 am or 1pm to 10 pm IST, respectively
• Should be flexible in terms of work timings based on business requirements
• Prior experience in outbound market research/consulting sales highly desired
• Prior experience in Inbound BD/Sales would be an advantage
• Must be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced start-up environment
Salary : As per industry standards
Please do not apply if you cannot work in US or Europe time zones