With the explosion of data and rapid pace of technological disruption, companies are exploring ways to not only acquire the right information ahead of time but also derive insights from credible sources. There is a strong need for ‘on demand’, ‘relevant’ & ‘customized’ information and intelligence, which is resolved through an online platform- insight Monk. A platform dedicated to the cause of knowledge sharing between experts and enterprises which constantly strive for new discoveries. Insight Monk amalgamates and uniquely combines an experience of Google, LinkedIn, & Quora.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with designing software and Figma. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
Location & work model
• Hybrid work model
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience is desired but people with exceptional skills are welcome to apply even with less experience.
• Portfolio of design projects
• Good experience with Figma
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders