Global Advanced Wound Care Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2024: Focus on Advanced Wound Care
The global advanced wound care market, by products, was valued to be $8,904.6 million in 2018...
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the active plasma medicine projects implemented in several countries.
What are the emerging trends in technology within the plasma medicine market?
This strategic report provides a multidimensional view of the strategic evolution of the ongoing plasma medicine initiatives.
1.1 Industry Overview
1.1.1 Plasma Medicine: Overview
1.1.2 Timeline: Evolution of the Plasma Medicine
1.2 An Insight on Plasma Medicine
1.3.1 Therapeutic Applications
1.3.2 Biological Decontamination
1.4 Risk Estimation
1.5 Basic Cell Biology of Plasma-Supplied Wound Healing
1.6 Challenges and Perspectives of Plasma Medicine
1.7 Strategies for Implementation of Plasma Medicine (by Region)
1.7.1 North America
22.214.171.124.1 U.S. Medical Innovations
126.96.36.199.2 Products Offered by the Company
188.8.131.52.3 The Canady Cold Plasma Procedure
184.108.40.206.2 Product Offered by the Company
220.127.116.11.1 neoplas med GmbH
18.104.22.168.1.1 Product Offered by the Company
22.214.171.124.1.2 Treatment of Chronic Wounds: Mode of Action of the kINPen MED
126.96.36.199.2 terraplasma medical GmbH
188.8.131.52.2.1 Product offered by the Company
184.108.40.206.3 coldplasmatech GmbH
220.127.116.11.3.1 Product offered by the Company:
18.104.22.168.3.2 CPT Treatment
22.214.171.124.1 Plasma Surgical
126.96.36.199.1.1 Product Offered by the Company
1.8 SWOT Analysis of Plasma Medicine
1.9 The Making of Plasma Medicine
188.8.131.52.1 Trends in German Innovation Policy
184.108.40.206.2 Plasma Medication is Becoming More Prominent Method of Treatment
220.127.116.11.3 Strategic and Organizational Dilemmas and Management Issues: Trust Formation, Strategy Implementation, and Stakeholder Management
18.104.22.168.4 Policy Implications
1.10 Recent Plasma Therapy News and Information
1.10.1 As a Potential Treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Cold Plasma Ionised Gas Could Also Kill COVID-19 Virus Indoors
1.10.2 Cold Plasma against the Coronavirus
1.10.3 Immunotherapy for Melanoma Could Be Improved by Using a Cold Plasma Patch
1.11 Competitive Benchmarking
1.11.1 US Medical Innovations
22.214.171.124 Company Overview
126.96.36.199 Role of US Medical Innovations in the Plasma Medicine Market
188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206 Company Overview
220.127.116.11 Role of Plasmacure in the Plasma Medicine Market
18.104.22.168 SWOT Analysis
1.11.3 neoplas med GmbH
22.214.171.124 Company Overview
126.96.36.199 Role of neoplas med GmbH in the Plasma Medicine Market
188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis
1.11.4 Plasma Surgical
184.108.40.206 Company Overview
220.127.116.11 Role of Plasma Surgical in the Plasma Medicine Market
18.104.22.168 SWOT Analysis
1.11.5 Coldplasmatech GmbH
22.214.171.124 Company Overview
126.96.36.199 Role of coldplasmatech GmbH in the Global Plasma Medicine Market
188.8.131.52 SWOT Analysis
1.11.6 terraplasma medical GmbH
184.108.40.206 Company Overview
220.127.116.11 Role of terraplasma medical GmbH in the Plasma Medicine Market
18.104.22.168 SWOT Analysis
Figure 1: Plasma Medicine Market: Segmentation
Figure 2: Fields of Biomedical Applications of Physical Plasma
Figure 3: Important Turning Points in the Evolution of Low-Temperature Plasma Medicine
Figure 4: Basic Concept of Plasma Supported Wound Healing
Figure 5: Departments of the Company
Figure 6: Estimated New Cancers
Figure 7: Effective Components of Cold Plasma
Figure 8: Research Areas of the Product
Figure 9: SWOT Analysis of CAP Technology
Figure 10: US Medical Innovations: Product Portfolio
Figure 11: US Medical Innovations: SWOT Analysis
Figure 12: Plasmacure: Product Portfolio
Figure 13: Plasmacure: SWOT Analysis
Figure 14: neoplas med GmbH: Product Portfolio
Figure 15: neoplas med GmbH: SWOT Analysis
Figure 16: Plasma Surgical: Product Portfolio
Figure 17: Plasma Surgical: SWOT Analysis
Figure 18: Coldplasmatech GmbH: Product Portfolio
Figure 19: Coldplasmatech GmbH: SWOT Analysis
Figure 20: terraplasma medical GmbH: Product Portfolio
Figure 21: terraplasma medical GmbH: SWOT Analysis
Plasma Medicine Market
Number of Pages
Number of Figures
• Industry Overview
• An Insight on Plasma Medicine
• Applications (Therapeutic Applications, Biological Decontamination)
• Risk Estimation
• Basic Cell Biology of Plasma-Supplied Wound Healing
• Challenges and Perspectives of Plasma Medicine
• Company’s strategy for Implementation of Plasma Medicine (North America, Europe)
• SWOT Analysis of Plasma Medicine
• The Making of Plasma Medicine
• Recent Plasma Therapy News and Information
Key Companies Profiled
US Medical Innovations, Plasmacure, neoplas med GmbH, Plasma Surgical, Coldplasmatech GmbH, terraplasma medical GmbH
• What are the strategies and implementation of the plasma medicine industry which can affect the future perception for the market?
• How is the market expected to grow during the upcoming period of time (5-10 years)?
• How does plasma medicine evolve?
• What are the major applications for plasma medicine?
• What are the emerging trends in technology within the plasma medicine market?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for the plasma medicine market?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the plasma medicine market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
• What are the major technologies employed in the plasma medicine market? Which is the dominating technology?
• Who are the primary end-users of the plasma medicine market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in the plasma medicine market, and what are their contributions? Also, what is the growth potential of each major plasma medicine market manufacturer?
• What is the scope of the plasma medicine market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World? Which plasma medicine technology and end user dominate these regions?
• What are the emerging trends in the plasma medicine market? How are these trends revolutionizing the treatment procedure?
• Which technologies are anticipated to break through the plasma medicine market regime?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
• Which regulatory procedures are required to unify the approval process for the emerging plasma medicine market? How will these enhance the reimbursement scenario?
• What are the gaps in regularizing plasma medicine market adoption in regular healthcare routines? How are these gaps being tackled?
Plasma medicine is a growing field combining plasma physics, biology, and clinical medicine and has an impact in several important areas in therapeutic patient care, combining plasma physics, biology, and clinical medicine. Earlier, plasmas in medicine were used in non-contact hemostasis and electrosurgery for cautery, while presently, non-thermal plasmas have attained widespread use in medicine due to their effectiveness and compatibility with biological systems. The most active areas of plasma technology applications are in the inactivation of pathogens, wound treatment, treatment of skin disorders, tissue regeneration, and sterilization. There are various ways of generating plasmas for use in medical applications, such as plasma jets, dielectric barrier discharges, capacitively or inductively coupled discharges, and microplasmas. These technologies transform systems that use room air, gases, and other liquids at low temperatures. Additionally, several commercial products have been overviewed in light of the technology utilized, health care problems being solved, and clinical trial results.
This strategic report provides a multidimensional view of the strategic evolution of the ongoing plasma medicine initiatives. The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the active plasma medicine projects implemented in several countries. The report contains the analysis of various such as recent trends, technological advancements, reimbursement scenario, and international level initiatives across the globe influencing the adoption of plasma medicine. The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the strategies, best R&D practices across the globe, and understanding the focus of eminent stakeholders contributing to augmenting the growth of the plasma medicine initiatives.