Webinar: Farm Management Software - Enabling a Trusted Supply Chain
Speakers: Matija Zulj: Chief Executive Officer at AGRIVI and Om Routray: Vice President - Marketing, SourceTrace
- Key Issues impacting Farming Sector
- Farm Management Software (and associated technologies) as a Solution
- Use Cases of Farm Management Software- Deep Dive
- Global Implementation of FMS & Data Analytics - Adoption Scenario
- Conclusion & Future Outlook
Register at https://bit.ly/31LuUpt
Mental Health Wellness in a Post Pandemic World
- Laura Scarrone Bonhomme: Head of Mental Health Services - UK and Ireland, Teledoc Health
- Clive Michelsen, CEO My-E-Health AB
Webinar Date and Time: September 15th, 2021. 7PM BST/2PM EDT/11.30 PM IST
View the recording at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXQ69tg__Fs&t=1s
- To gauge the impact of COVID-19 on the mental health ecosystem.
- To analyze mental health issues and way to Promoting Mental Health and Preventing Mental Illness
- To understand the benefit of remote-delivered therapy for Mental Health
- To understand the Gender, Sexual, and Relationship Diversity In relation with Mental Health
- To analyze the evolving demand for mental health technologies and solutions
- To identify the challenges for the new entrants in the mental health devices market
- To analyze the emerging solutions, devices, and platforms for the mental health treatment
Advances in UAV Communications: Present Challenges and Future Opportunities
- Dr. Thomas Neubauer, VP of Innovations, TEOCO (LinkedIn)
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Investor, Entrepreneur, Innovator and Strategic Advisor – BIS Research (LinkedIn)
Webinar Date and Time: This webinar was held on Dec 17, 2020 10:30 AM PST. The recording is available at https://vimeo.com/575752280/f34339e796
The webinar is focused on the advancements in UAV communication for commercial applications excluding military application. The webinar explores in detail the current challenges faced by the UAV industry and the future opportunities for the stakeholders operating in the UAV commercial industry.
Why Attend the Webinar?
- To understand the impact of communication technologies on the UAV industry
- To identify the UAV communication challenges
- To learn ways to mitigate UAV communication-related challenges
- To explore market opportunities in different regions
- To analyze the future business outlook of the UAV industry
Impact of COVID-19 on Minimally Invasive Surgical Technology Ecosystem
Webinar Date and Time: This webinar was held on July 16th, 2020.
Related report: Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market.
- Understanding how different technological powerhouse countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K. France, Spain, China, and Japan are handling this crisis.
- Estimating the probable recovery time required to overcome this current crisis.
- Understanding if COVID-19 pandemic will create a new opportunity for revolutionary technologies such as long-distance tele surgical robotic surgery
- Gauging if COVID-19 will improve adoption of digital technologies by surgical ecosystem
- Ideating strategies to be incorporated to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
Ventilators for COVID-19: How Companies are Breaking the Entry Barriers?
This webinar was held on April 9th, 2020. View our related report on the Global Ventilator Market.
Key Takeaways of this webinar:
- Identify the current landscape of ventilator manufacturers
- Analyze the evolving demand for ventilators across the world and the need for non-healthcare players to contribute
- Determine the challenges for the new entrants
- Learn how technological disruption is enabling non-healthcare companies to enter the market