As a part of HR function, you would be required to manage the Talent Acquisition division, you will take full ownership of the recruitment operations and deliver the results to support the business needs. The ideal candidate is someone who is really good at execution and has the ability to be strategic, thrives in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities, and is motivated by hiring quality candidates at the right cost.
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers on staffing plans/budgets, then develop and execute recruitment plans accordingly.
• Headhunting from Linkedin and other direct sources of hiring
• Build and maintain a high-performance recruitment standard with the right core values, set the right expectations and manage them by objectives in order to deliver recruitment results.
• Understand and improve our internal recruitment processes to make them more effective and efficient, while upholding quality measures, volume in pipelines, and closure attainment along with providing a great recruitment experience to candidates.
• Have a good grasp of the details to constantly evaluate operations, results, and investment and take appropriate actions to improve ROI.
• Get involved in the interview process by verifying candidates' culture fit in the organization.
• Understand the local market conditions, as well as best practices and trends in recruitment.
• Develop and communicate a strong employment brand and Hands on approach towards recruitment.
• End to end recruitment vendor management
• Collaborate with various education entities to meet and boost our campus program
Qualifications & Skills:
Degree in HR, Business or related discipline; MBA preferred 3-5 years of experience in recruitment role Must have prior experience working on a variety of technical and non-technical requirements, preferably from a market research firm
Must possess strong written and verbal communication
Naturally focused on building candidate pipelines to bring in the top quality performers