We, the people of BIS RESEARCH, are guided by the following Values and want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these values. Everyone here embodies the company’s values of being a partner in the growth and augmentation of its clients. We believe that putting our values into practice provides long-standing benefits for customers, employees, and the communities we serve.
Loyalty & Integrity
- are each personally responsible for the highest standards of conduct, including sincerity and honesty in all aspects of our work
- fulfill our commitments as responsible employees
- handle any information provided by clients with extreme care and confidentiality
- treat each other and our clients with utmost respect
- foster an internal environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust
- consider all our employees as a partner in growth and treat them as internal customers
- are a group of target oriented and agile people patient to solve client queries
- appreciate the valuable contributions and respect the opinions that come from the diversity of individuals and ideas
- attempt to accomplish our goals by constantly learning from each other through teamwork and sharing
- take extreme pride in what we do
- reflect excellence in our work and social interactions
- lead through our proficiency, originality, and cooperation
Quality - Before & Above Everything
- ensure that our services are "best in quality" in terms of value received for dollars paid
- strive to deliver superior quality products that fulfills client expectations and employees are proud of
- deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change
- provide with pragmatic and objective insights that are drawn from a critical fact base and rigorous research methodologies
The Customer – Our King
- strive hard to build and maintain mutually beneficial long-lasting relationships with our customers and clients
- listen patiently to their requests, understand their expectations and respect their demands
- respond to client queries and concerns with timely, clear and concise information
- work hard to surpass their expectations in quality, affordability, and prompt delivery
- believe that our leadership is founded on talented employees successfully employing highly developed technologies, inventive manufacturing and sound business management
- value disruptive leadership, turning challenges into business opportunities
- believe in demonstrating a one team attitude focusing on the present and keeping an eye on the long term
- are never done learning and always curious about new possibilities and eager to explore them
- make sure that the defects do not get sent down the line and that problems are solved, continually raising the performance bar
Diversity, Equality, and Empowerment
- encourage and nurture diversity in business because we believe, a diverse workforce develops different ways of thinking and is more reflective of the markets we serve
- attempt to create a business culture that provides equal opportunities for everyone and ensures people are always treated with dignity and respect
- believe that women empowerment is a key driver of our business from many perspectives together with leadership, marketing and impact on economic development internationally
- promote a zero-tolerance approach to bullying, discrimination, and harassment
- foster a healthy working environment, recognizing that work/home balance is very important
Why Should Join Us (Culture)
Why BIS Research
At BIS Research, we believe that our people are our greatest asset, and their talents, creativity and dedication is the prime foundation of our success. We provide an accelerated learning environment where one has a scope of utilizing their knowledge to the fullest extent, cultivate their expertise, and make judicious use of one’s skills and talents, thereby gaining an opportunity for successful careers.
BIS Research keeps in mind, the long-term professional growth of their employees. It effectively gives them an opportunity of working with highly talented and diverse groups of experts across varied disciplines and engaging in manifold level of challenges. Our philosophy is based upon attaining a strong determination for future growth, continual improvement, and abiding by robust business ethics.
Training and Growth
At BIS Research, we believe that it is our people who set us apart and spur success year after year. We’re able to achieve our targets only because of their hard work and perseverance. Therefore, we’ve created a high performance work culture which puts emphasis on striving for uniqueness and growth. This, in turn, enables their holistic development, and eventually leads to our company growth. Here, your career potential is infinite as we care for your career growth, and are extremely dedicated to developing your professional skills. With the help of our training sessions you’ll be able to gain an insightful understanding of your current job responsibilities as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
- Day 1 (On boarding Process): Since we are a cohesive unit, your on-boarding day will start by a quick introduction to all our team members, followed by induction training. Our induction training is intended to help you understand a brief history of the organization and its culture, embrace the values, and learn about business priorities and goals. Moreover, each new employee participates in a one-on-one discussion with the executive team, which is called the ‘ice-breaking’ session.
- Day 2 Onwards. New entrants are formally introduced to the team members, wherein they are made to transition towards their respective work domains (Sales/Research), and are duly involved in face-to-face curricula by their individual managers. Ongoing training sessions are subsequently undertaken by the team leaders in order to gain a viable understanding and a better perspective of their specific work profiles.
- Day 3 Onwards. The new employees will receive extensive pedagogical guidance and coaching on our industry verticals, how to leverage significant primary and secondary research methodological tools in order to provide a comprehensive analysis, and ultimately, the overall sales process.
Look at What We Do
BIS Research has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our organisation. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our employees, who are considered as business partners. We encourage our employees to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
Jobs / Current Opening
To offer quality range of services to our clients, BIS Research is looking for bright and dynamic leaders to enhance its global excellence, and individuals with intellectual curiosity, zealous passion for learning, and an inclination for engaging in teamwork are encouraged to apply. We focus on attracting the best talent to compete in the global market and offer sound corporate culture for every person to excel. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and unconventional challenges, BIS Research is the right place for you.
Research Associate- Bioinformatics
BIS Research is looking to hire a candidate for Research Associate position for its Noida Office . The incumbent should be a go getter and able to devise a plan and effective strategy to conduct market research effectively. Dynamic freshers with a knack for primary research are welcome!
Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
BIS Research Global Internship Program
BIS Research Global Internship Program provides you with a structured opportunity to learn, contribute and grow in a fast-paced startup culture paving the way for an exciting career in 21st Century global setting. With an expectation of you to help us collectively create newer paradigm in Research & Consulting, your energy and acumen would be most instrumental in attaining mutual Growth and Success.
BD Associate/ Senior BD Associate
BIS Research is looking for smart, self-driven, & flexible Business Development Associate/ Senior Business Development Associate for Global Outbound/Inbound Business Development/Sales Process for its Noida Office. The incumbent should be willing to work in the U.S. and Europe time zones.
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
BIS Research is looking to hire a candidate for Research Associate/Senior Research Associate position for its Noida Office . The incumbent should be a go getter and able to devise a plan and effective strategy to conduct market research effectively. Dynamic freshers with a knack for primary research are welcome!
Research Analyst (Chemicals & Material)
BIS Research is looking to hire a candidate for Research Analyst position in Semi-Conductors/ICT vertical for its Noida Office to join immediately. The incumbent should be a smart self driven individual with experience in market engineering and writing /designing research reports from more than one industry verticals. Should be a great team manager with an eye for detail
Research Analyst (Automotive)
BIS Research is looking to hire a candidate for Research Analyst position in Automotive vertical for its Noida Office to join immediately. The incumbent should be a smart self driven individual with experience in market engineering and writing /designing research reports from more than one industry verticals. Should be a great team manager with an eye for detail
Business Development Manager
BIS Research is looking for smart, self-driven, entrepreneurial & flexible Business Development expert to lead a team of highly accomplished & energetic executives helping global clients to navigate through technological disruptions.
Senior Research Analyst (Semi-Conductors/ICT)
BIS Research is looking to hire a candidate for Senior Research Analyst position in Semi-Conductors/ICT vertical for its Noida Office to join immediately. The incumbent should be a smart self driven individual with experience in market engineering and writing /designing research reports from more than one industry verticals. Should be a great team manager with an eye for detail
Senior Research Analyst (Healthcare)
BIS Research is looking to hire a candidate for Senior Research Analyst position in Healthcare vertical for its Noida Office. The incumbent should be a smart self driven individual with experience in market engineering and writing /designing research reports from more than one industry verticals. Should be a great team manager with an eye for detail .
I would like to extend our appreciation for your support in finalizing the report according to our precise needs and prerequisites. I am also impressed by the timely completion of all aspects of dealing with us as your esteemed client. I look forward to continue our professional relations in the future.
“BIS research has been a great support to our strategic investigation in the field of thermoplastic composite. BIS did manage to bring together a clear picture on a global level, supported by examples and references and they delivered an accurate evaluation of the current market size and potential in the coming years in line with our expectations. I warmly recommend them.”