Roles & Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will devise a research plan and effective research strategy to conduct market research effectively
• Work and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies. Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc. Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
• Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools. Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary
• Participates in Pre and Post sales discussion with client and internal Business Development Executives
• The incumbent will be mentoring team members on both qualitative and quantitative research
• Review and analyze the ongoing projects to insure quality and production efficiencies of research project and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Interaction with decision makers, and end user clients to define business, financial, and operations requirements and project goals.
• The incumbent will be doing Market Engineering (Market Estimation, sizing, forecasting)
• Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
• Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations.
• Experienced in writing and designing research reports from more than one industry verticals
• Clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
• Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
• Excellent understanding of the research goals and objectives.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Previous experience in analyzing data using different techniques (qualitative and Quantitative)
• Must have experience in Market Engineering (Market Estimation, Sizing & forecasting)
• Good teamwork and communication skills, as will be expected to head the entire research team of Research Analysts and Research Associates
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Have good command over business English, so that he or she can overview for report content and also work in collaboration with the Research Editor to develop writing guidelines
Education- B.tech /M.tech/B.e (Hons)/B.sc/B. Pharm/M. Pharm