Our syndicate reports are focused on enabling the senior executives to devise strategies for sustained growth, innovative planning, and technology scouting. We believe in providing actionable intelligence and insights on deep and emerging technologies. Typically, these technologies are currently in the lab or in very early stages of adoption.
To help organizations in tracking the technologies and gain maximum advantage, at the time when it is required, we publish syndicated research reports across key verticals, including the ones mentioned below.
Our reports dive deep into the markets-applications-products (M-A-P), to help align information and insights into different types of buyer profiles/needs. M-A-P includes:
- Markets: The reports cover four key aspects, namely industry overview, business dynamics, competitive benchmarking, and company profiles, helping the readers to take a confident decision on the market entry, expansion, or exit in specific countries, regions, or globally.
- Applications: In the reports, we try to explain each product and technology and how they have different use cases and user types. Thus, we bring the best and most impactful of insights, along with detailed market estimations and forecasts.
- Products: Herein, the product is a generic term, which could include products, parts, materials, technologies, or combinations thereof. Companies looking to drive an innovativeagenda, need information aboutproduct definitions, demand analysis, technology benchmarking and roadmaps, patents, as well as, pricing analysis. All of these and more are available in our reports at a level of depth, which makes it highly actionable.
BIS Research reports cover the essential 3Ps, namely:
- Patents: This information helps our clients in
- foreseeing competitive moves based on tie-ups, buyouts, or filings of patents by innovative companies in the market.
- evaluating strategic business moves, based on already patented technologies or aspects thereof, including possibilities of monetizing patents.
- dentifying innovative companies, as possible competitors, or partners, or for acquisitions/investments.
- Primaries: We engage with a curated pool of experts to extract and validate hard-to-find insights on M-A-P. These experts range from people working in the labs, to those building businesses around the technologies in focus. With those in labs, the focus is on capturing their views on various technology options and use cases. With leading businesses, it is to get and validate critical business and market data, along with user preferences.
- Proxies: Most of the time,some technologies are so early in their growth curve, that the data is not even generated for anyone to consume. Herein comes the benefit of our internal knowledge management processes and expertise of our analysts, who can draw out market forecasts based on proxies. Proxies could be those technologies or products etc. which either have gone through a similar lifecycle or those thatare currently mature and are somehow connected to the one in focus.
BIS Research syndicate reports not only support companies in taking calculated decisions but also provide global visibility and validation to those profiled in these assets. Further, these reports also help startups,especially in confidently educatingand convincingthe investors on the story and vision laid out for the business.